Sunday 12 January 2014

Alive....







The milky dream,
a cloud of uncertainty
a ball of myth, its bubble bursts.

Still running on this runway alone,
the race which you had long finished.
How come our journey
had two such different ends?
Me still lost in thoughts and time
you moving to a different land,
an oblivious stranger in a dream
parts come back to you,
but the picture, its cracked.

Where were you when I burned and was weak?
Watching through my closed windows,
the rain making everything dark and bleak.
Yes you were lost too,
lost in someone else`s words,
dying to believe what you heard,
dying to believe you had won,
in warm meadows of sunshine you walked.

I end this dangerous pass time today,
no matter how irresistibly I have been caught.
Today I`ll walk into the paradise
I am a murderer today,
I have killed my past.
Removing the sand,
clearing the footsteps,
I am coming back to life,
into the warm sun,
I too want to be lost.

6 comments:

  1. It is good...but we have read better from u..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha , thanks for these words ... i also thot the same :)

      Delete
  2. beautiful words :)

    I want to be lost too

    www.styledestino.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fahad bhai...d history will die its death too n ul IA win too

    ReplyDelete